Surfside Resort Policies
To reserve or view availability online, please use our online reservation system.
To reserve or to inquire about vacancy availability, please call us at our toll-free number:
- (800) 243-7786
To complete a reservation over the phone, we will need the following information:
- Date of travel
- Number of beds and guests
- Phone number
- Credit card number
- Two-days (2) reservations are required for special events, holidays, and weekends in the months of July and August.
- One-day’s (1) worth of stay will be charged as deposit on the given credit card.
- Short notice cancellations (less than 72 hours) will not receive the one-day (1) deposit amount.
- Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- If you will be checking in after 10pm, please call our reservation line @ (800) 243-7786 and inform our staff of the time you will be checking in.
The Surfside Oceanfront Resort is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and fellow guests, you are kindly requested to review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs and cats – No other types of animals are allowed.
- For any guests planning to bring a pet, please inform our front-desk staff during the reservation process.
- Owners agree to pay a $15 fee per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets allowed per room.
- The pet must be declared during guest registration.
- Guests who do not register their pet or bring non-approved pets into a guest room will be charged a $250 non-refundable fee.
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay, which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Due to the safety concerns of our employees and your pet(s), we will not clean a room with unattended pets.
- Guests may be asked to vacate the property if their pet(s) become a nuisance to other guests.
- Pet(s) must always be on a leash while on property.
- Pet owner agrees to clean-up after their pet(s) as needed.
- Any excessive and/or exceptional damage will incur a cleaning charge, and this includes, but not limited to, pet odors and/or stains.
- Pet owner will be responsible for any injuries to Surfside Oceanfront Resort employees or resort guests caused by the registered guests pet(s).
Smoke Free Policy
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all public and enclosed areas within the facility without exception, including medical and recreational marijuana.
- This includes the guest rooms, common areas, offices, hallways, balconies, stairs, pool areas, and any other public or enclosed areas.
- If a violation of the policy occurs, the guest will be charged $250 non-refundable fee.